30-DAY RETURNS (from the date of customer’s purchase) for refunds and exchanges. If the item is not available for exchange, then store credit will be issued.
For all returns and exchanges please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, shipping costs are non-refundable. After you reach out to us at email@example.com, we will provide you with a return shipping label via email and then will deduct the cost of the shipping label from your refund.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- Merchandise returned without the original security tag, or a damaged security tag, may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund.
- Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Packages that arrive COD may be denied, or the COD amount may be deducted from your return.
- Final Sale items may not be returned.
- Dovert monitors account activity and reserves the right to refuse transactions and/or close accounts based on order or returns behavior.
- Damaged Merchandise: A customer that receives damaged or defective merchandise must report that defect within 2 days of receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchanges or credit will be offered on availability and a case-by- case basis.
- Once your order is received and our fulfillment center confirms the necessary conditions for returns are met, we will process your refund.
- The average refund and processing time according is 5-10 days from the time the refund is issued.